What is your status on
- The memory unit is used for storing programs and data. It fulfills the need of storage of the information.
- The additional storage with main memory capacity enhance the performance of the general purpose computers and make them efficient.
- Only those programs and data, which is currently needed by the processor, reside in main memory. Information can be transferred from auxiliary memory to main memory when needed.
Subscribe Now and Stay Ahead
- This quiz contains 5 questions on the topic Memory organisation
- Lean well before you attempt the quiz
- You can attempt the quiz unlimited number of times.
Difficulty Level:  basic
No. of Questions:  5